Friday 4 September 2009

but that's not the point

Northern Spy was punted into 13/2ish and finished a never nearer 5th/6th. Got it right but the horse didn't know.

Wotchalike was not good shall I say... Steer clear of those short-priced types :-)


2 for today. I backed Gasparilla @ 40/1 the other day and she did me proud, finishing 5th by a short thing in a Nursery. Yes, she didn't get me any cash but that's not the point. She's going to win one, one day and she's turned out quickly on the AW at Kempton tonight. The 6.20 to be exact, well she's got to get her beauty sleep.... 25/1 with my favourite bookies, Bet365 and Stan James.

The 2nd bet is Jabal Tariq (12/1 general) in the 8.50. Admittedly this is asking more than he's offered before and Barry doesn't have one of his sons on board, but this doesn't look particularly strong. I'm definitely going to be unhappy if he's not in the top 4...... (yes I know it only pays top 3... but THAT'S NOT THE POINT...)

No comments: