Monday 15 September 2008

I can't get on..

I can't get on at Leicester today... Sporting Bet let me have a measly £6.06 ew on Mr Snowballs.. I wouldn't mind if they offered me the rest at reduced odds or moved the price in but its still 33/1 there... ho hum the price of success I suppose.... ps Blue Square have started it too... I thought better of a big firm Mr BS..... anyways

Leicester
2.30 Mr Snowballs is 33/1 with sportingbet. Now this horse is overpriced. I'm loathed to rush into 2 year olds, especially after 2 runs, but there is very little in this race and after a decent debut on soft at Windsor, if he runs to the standard he set there he should make the frame at a nice price.

The Lucky last at Musselburgh is where we go for our 2nd bet of the day. Some 16/1 is on offer from Ladbrokes for Summer Lodge and that should be taken. The RP says its not the most straightforward of horses and its never won on the flat before..... ner ner ner... I don't care about that crap... All I know is it's pretty well overpriced. 2 runs this season and 2 3rds. Ground suits, trip suits and I can't find a negative that says it won't run into a place today.

No comments: