Wednesday 17 September 2008

One bet tonight.

In the midst of the silly season so I'm wary of putting up too many selections. The 2 on monday ran on towards the end of their races without threatening the commentator. It may be worth following them again next time out. Please remind me lol..

Both my footie bets came in..... which was nice.

Today I may have found a bet. In the Kempton 7.50 runs Best Selection and he is 20/1 with Ladbrokes and 16/1 generally around. Now he's never won... hmmm, but is a nice horse who's been picking up some place money on the all-weather recently. The handicapper has dropped him to his lowest ever rating today after his 4th LTO over what I think was a 'strange' distance for him of 2m 1f . He's back over a mile and a half today and is too big to let pass without a value each way... Here's hoping for an under the radar touch from the Mongan's.

No comments: