Sunday 20 July 2008

I could tell you the story about the £10 treble that won £138,000....




not too shabby a first tipping post....

Autograph Hunter came 3rd .... noice... and Snoopy Loopy was a 20/1 winner in the big race, McEvoy was placed 4th.

Typically my 'watch and see' at Lingfield, Tabulate wins (was 33/1).... not a bean on it of course.....


Sunday is a work day, and luckily the racing looks too competative for me to get into... GOOD.... i hate betting at work, too time consuming on my phone and usually miss the prices anyway, and i feel oh so guilty when I win and you lot don't .... hehe

I shall sit and watch Greg Norman win the Open, Lewis win the GP and SA win the cricket. Oh shit no I won't .. no Sky.... piss.... Oh well my dabble on SA @ 11/8 looks like coming home. Shame I missed the 12/1 on Ashwell Prince for the series..... pfft..

Little bit of poker on Pokerstars tonight, 7th in a 45 runner jobbie. Usual donk out AQ vs KQ... Flop KAK.... ironic eh....

Time for bed.... Lots of customers to service tomorrow...

No comments: