Tuesday 22 July 2008

A quick update whilst I'm around.

Bangor-On-Dee
8.00
Ease The Way is 12/1 in most places and I reckon this is extremely good value.... As long as we get the 8 runners I expect it to be in the frame.... I;d rate this more as a 4/1 shot in my system and I recommend a bet here.

8.30
Powers And Soda (20/1 William Hill) was 4th to Yellow Flag LTO and probably isn't going to beat it this time... however he's still not too bad a horse and the 20/1 is pretty good e/w value here....

9.00
Possible e/w value here in the shape of Brochrua @ 20/1. Also watch out for a market move for one of the bottom weights, Beauty One (14/1). Not run for 14 months, but making debut for new yard with an in form trainer and also in 1st time blinkers. Much more competative here so no mortgage jobbie.


Right, Off to take in the scenes in St. Aines tonight as Brentford pay visit to the Swans.....

No comments: