Saturday 19 July 2008

Introduction... :wave:

Welcome to what will hopefully be an informative blog on the betting thoughts of myself and valued contributers.

Firstly, let me introduce myself. I'm a.. ahem 30-something male.... working in the bookmaking industry and having spent the first few gambling years making losses - some too big to remember :-/ - but have managed to turn my losses into decent profits by searching out the value. I won't be producing 'tips' here as such, but will post my betting thoughts for you to absorb and follow if you wish. My main interest is in backing (and laying) horses and betting on football and cricket. I particularly back e/w @ 12/1 or more (hence the value), or back shorter-priced horses in doubles and trebles. I also have the odd dabble in placepots when bored and do too many silly bets for my own good.

For my sins, I'm a huge Brentford fan and follow the mighty 'Sex in the County Championship. I also have another passion in poker and will from time to time unload my bad beats onto the unsuspecting public... ie YOU. Please be understanding and don't yawn!!

Signing off..... ps I hate saturday racing.... you have been warned

No comments: