Wednesday 15 July 2009

Hmmmm

Not particularly happy with yesterday...... I gave 3 tips, only 1 placed (Kalasam). Monte Pattino ran his race, went for it 4f out and faded. Highly Acclaimed was in the top 4 but never was going to get a place.

The problem was I could have given 4 more tips and 3 of them won (the other was beaten by a head) .... No I didn't back them either. 7 bets on a tuesday is a bit much.

No I'm on betting tilt....... I wasn't going to put up any selections today, but have had a strop and backed 7... No reasons, no rivals no nothing, just 7 picks that won't win......

TILT BET 1 Uttoxeter 3.10 Psychiatrist @ 14/1 (Boylesports, Sportingbet, VCbet, Stan James)

TILT BET 2 Uttoxeter 4.10 Midnight Gold @ 14/1 (Coral, William Hill)

TILT BET 3 Uttoxeter 4.40 Photogenique @ 12/1 (Bet365, Boylesports, vcbet, PaddyPower, Ladbrokes)

TILT BET 4 Worcester 6.40 Alfie's Isle @ 12/1 (Totesport, vcbet, Coral)

TILT BET 5 Kempton 6.50 Shark Man @ 14/1 (Stan James)

TILT BET 6 Kempton 7.50 Ocean Legend @ 12/1 (spbet, vcbet, Coral, Stan James, Skybet)

TILT BET 7 Kempton 9.20 Sew'n'So Character @ 16/1 (vcbet)

Fingers crossed I get my money back.......

No comments: