Wednesday 8 July 2009

Thank You Racing Post

Today, the Racing Post online goes members only for £9.99 a month. Not bad value to be honest at 33p a day, however it will now save me a lot of money as I won't have to read their drivel about why my selections can't win and so I can't be put off backing them.

Right, it's the first day of Newmarket's July meeting. No need to go mad, it's not Royal Ascot or anything, we lose enough money at these things anyway, however my selection in the first is also thre RP's spotlight selection here.

Newmarket
1.30 Would have been First City but the price has gone in from 14/1. Shame thought it would be a good day today.

In fact ther eis very little around, maybe with all the rain it's a good thing to lay it off for a day or two. 3 days without a bet, most unusual. Still we have a much bigger fish to fry, bring on the Aussies. All I ask for is that the 1st Test is better than the last one in 2005, which was a day of highs and lows. I'm just about to take the phone off the hook and settle down at 10am for 7 weeks of pleasure.

No comments: