Monday 25 August 2008

Bank Holiday blues?

Best bet of the day.

Kempton 5.40

Cross The Line is a former C&D winner who looks like he could land a touch for his owners today. I think the 25/1 with Stan James/Betdirect should be snaffled asap. Priti Fabulous is out now and I'll be disappointed if he's not in the frame.

on the weekend, Borderlescott won (even though I said he wouldn't lol) and I can't believe I missed Shaweel @ 16/1, which I reccommended in July... Massive oversight, just didn't see him in the line-up.... gutted. Askar Tau beat Ollie George, Jazacosta placed. Copperwood was backed into 3rd fav but didn't offer much.

Onto the footie Rochdale were crap, however Sheff Utd and Bury made up for that. Carlisle couldn't quite make the treble....

Off to poker later, so this is a quick one. Get on.


edited 20 mins later..... 25/1 gone... 22/1 sportingbet or 20/1 Ladbrokes . 16/1 elsewhere.

No comments: