Saturday 30 August 2008

Short and Sweet

Cross The Line was punted into 15/2 on monday.... Ran like a pig of course. Oh well.

A short post today just to highlight any thing over-priced.

Sandown
3.10 Benandoner (40/1 Stan James, Betdirect, Boylesports) looks overpriced to me. the spotlight waffles about him not getting 1m2f, but I think he ran into trouble then. He likes good ground, which he gets today and could shock at a massive price.

4.05 Piscean (10/1) drops down in grade today and has a great chance to add to his win earlier in the month. I just hope he isn't in need of a break.

Chester
5.05 Thewhirlingdervish (10/1). Just as I was wrining this, bluesq's standout price of 12/1 was clipped, so he's now not a viable bet at 10/1.

Not too much to get excited about all in all. I fancy Sunderland @ 11/8 look a standout price with Paddy Power against poor tired old Manchester City......

ttfn

No comments: